Warm roasted new potatoes and baby seasonal vegetables
- 800g baby potatoes
- 200g standard or banana shallots, peeled, halved
- 250g baby carrots, trimmed
- 250g baby beetrootbeetsXs, trimmed
- 250g baby leeks, trimmed
- 250g baby turnips
- salt and pepper
- 7-8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Preheat oven to 200ºC. Place potatoes in a pan of boiling water with shallots. Cook for 5-7 minutes. Drain.
2 Place all vegetables in a large ovenproof dish (you may need to use 2 dishes). Season with freshly ground pepper and a little salt. Scatter over thyme.
3 Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over vegetables. Cook for 1 hour or until golden. Leave in an extra 10-20 minutes if needed.
- Make it gluten free: Check mustard is gluten free.
- Make it low FODMAP: Use dark green leaves of leeks only (no more than 320g worth). Omit shallots and replace beetroot with buttercup pumpkin.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.