Rainbow prawn salad with wasabi dressing
- 180g packet mixed leaf baby salad leaves with beetrootbeetsX or plain
- ½ of a 300g packet rainbow coleslaw (dressing omitted)
- 6 small red radishes, thinly sliced
- ¹⁄³ cup unsalted roasted cashews
- 100g snow pea shoots, chopped
- ½ cup coriandercilantroX leaves
- 500g peeled cooked prawns
- ¹⁄³ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus lime wedges, to serve
- 3 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 4 slices wholegrain bread, to serve
1 On a large serving plate, combine the salad leaves and coleslaw, radishes, cashews, snow pea shoots and coriander. Top the salad with prawns.
2 In a bowl, whisk mayonnaise, lime juice and wasabi . Season the salad with cracked black pepper. Drizzle dressing over the prawns. Serve with lime wedges and grainy bread.
Sometimes even a simple salad can seem like too much chopping and dicing after a busy day. Enter — ready-made salads! With a growing range of options, from kaleslaw to mixed baby leaves, salad kits are ideal for hot summer nights. Simply add some lean protein like chicken, eggs or seafood, along with healthy carbs, such as quinoa or rice, and you’re home and hosed
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10.7g
–Saturated fat 1.6g
Dietary fibre 6.9g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.