- 1 large, round slice of watermelon, about 2.5cm thick
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- ½ tablespoon each crushed buckinis and pistachios
- Honey ricotta
- ½ cup reduced-fat (or regular) ricotta
- ¼ cup light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 To make honey ricotta, place all ingredients in a bowl, mixing well to combine.
2 Spread ricotta mixture over one side of watermelon, leaving just a little pink flesh showing at edges. Top with fresh berries, nuts and seeds.
3 Slice pizza watermelon into eight. Serve immediately.
Buckinis are a type of seed from buckwheat, a fibrous grain that is used to make soba noodles. You can substitute with any seed you like.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4.2g
–Saturated fat 2.1g
Dietary fibre 2.5g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.