Asian cabbage, chickpea and edamame salad
- 2 1/2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 1/2 cups white cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX in water, drained
- 300g frozen edamame beans, thawed
- 1/4 cup fresh coriandercilantroX, chopped, plus extra sprigs to garnish
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews, toasted
- For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Juice 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
1 Combine all the salad ingredients, except the cashews, in a large bowl.
2 In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients, then add to the salad and toss well. Serve topped with the toasted cashews, garnished with the extra coriander sprigs.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 2.7g
Dietary fibre 10.9g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like