(at time of publication)
- ½ large avocado, skin removed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 250g low-fat cottage cheese
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup roughly chopped coriandercilantroX leaves
- 4 grainy bread rolls, to serve
1 Process the avocado, cumin, cottage cheese, lemon juice, sweet chilli sauce and coriander in a food processor for 1-2 minutes, until smooth. Spread onto rolls.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6.1g
–Saturated fat 1.3g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.