Banana split sundae
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 2 scoops vanilla bean frozen yoghurt
- 1 cup fresh berries (raspberries and blueberries)
- 2 tablespoons low-sugar granola
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut flakes
- 2 squares 70% cocoa dark
- chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1½ tablespoons natural smooth peanut butter, warmed
1 Peel and cut bananas in half lengthways and arrange in two shallow serving dishes. Top each with frozen yoghurt, berries, granola, coconut and chocolate.
2 Drizzle over warmed peanut butter and serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11.2g
–Saturated fat 4.5g
Dietary fibre 5.3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like