Banana split sundae
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 2 scoops vanilla bean frozen yoghurt
- 1 cup fresh berries (raspberries and blueberries)
- 2 tablespoons low-sugar granola
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut flakes
- 2 squares 70% cocoa dark
- chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1½ tablespoons natural smooth peanut butter, warmed
1 Peel and cut bananas in half lengthways and arrange in two shallow serving dishes. Top each with frozen yoghurt, berries, granola, coconut and chocolate.
2 Drizzle over warmed peanut butter and serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11.2g
–Saturated fat 4.5g
Dietary fibre 5.3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.