Barbecued veges and tuna with wasabi sauce
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 2 red capsicums, cut in thick slices
- 2 courgetteszucchini, summer squashX, thickly sliced lengthways
- 4 Roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 2 corn sweetcornXcobs, thickly sliced
- 400g kumarasweet-potatoX, peeled, thinly sliced
- oil spray
- 4 x 125 fresh tuna fillets
- 2 limes, halved
Total fat 16g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 8g
1 Preheat barbecue to high. Use a stick blender or food processor to combine cottage cheese and wasabi paste. Blend until smooth. Spray all vegetables with oil then barbecue until tender. Cooking times will vary for each vegetable.
2 Spray tuna with oil and cook on barbecue for 2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Serve tuna with grilled vegetables and limes and wasabi sauce.
See our article 40 meals in 20 minutes for more quick and tasty meal ideas.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)