Carrot cake smoothie bowlReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 small frozen banana, peeled
- 1 large or 2 small carrots, peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 cup skim milk (or dairy alternative)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch ground ginger
- pinch nutmeg (freshly grated or dry)
- 2—3 walnuts
1 Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse to mix.
2 Pour into a bowl, to serve.
Garnish with grated carrot, a few walnuts and a sprinkling of coconut and cinnamon.
You may also like to garnish with grated carrot, a few walnuts and a sprinkling of coconut and cinnamon.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information