Carrot cake smoothie bowl
(at time of publication)
- 1 small frozen banana, peeled
- 1 large or 2 small carrots, peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 cup skim milk (or dairy alternative)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch ground ginger
- pinch nutmeg (freshly grated or dry)
- 2—3 walnuts
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse to mix.
2 Pour into a bowl, to serve.
Garnish with grated carrot, a few walnuts and a sprinkling of coconut and cinnamon.
You may also like to garnish with grated carrot, a few walnuts and a sprinkling of coconut and cinnamon.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.