Chicken and feta pasta salad
- 1 cup cooked pasta shapes (we used fusilli)
- 1 cup chopped, mixed vegetables (such as capsicum, broccoli and carrot)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves or other greens
- ¾ cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 teaspoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta
- ½ teaspoon olive oil, to serve
- black pepper, to season
1 In a bowl combine pasta, vegetables, spinach, chicken, pesto and feta. Mix well.
2 Drizzle with olive oil, season with pepper and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta and check pesto is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us