Chicken and feta pasta salad
- 1 cup cooked pasta shapes (we used fusilli)
- 1 cup chopped mixed vegetables (such as capsicum, broccoli and carrot)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves or other greens
- ¾ cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 teaspoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta
- ½ teaspoon olive oil, to serve
- black pepper, to season
1 In a bowl combine pasta, vegetables, spinach, chicken, pesto and feta. Mix well.
2 Drizzle with olive oil, season with pepper and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free pasta and check pesto is gluten free.
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.