Crunchy Greek falafel salad
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 400g falafel mix
- oil spray
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 telegraph cucumber, seeds removed and chopped in 2cm chunks
- 1 red capsicum, chopped in 2cm squares
- 1 red onion, chopped in wedges
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 70g feta, cut in chunks
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 9g
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Roll falafel mix into small patties (make 16 in total) and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spray with oil. Place in the oven for about 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine yoghurt, lemon zest and half the juice with half the parsley leaves (finely chopped). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently combine cucumber, capsicum, onion, spinach and feta. Add remaining lemon juice and parsley. Divide between four plates.
- Serve salad with falafels (break up into smaller pieces if desired) and yoghurt sauce.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us