Farfalle salad with eggplant and semi-dried tomatoes
- 150g farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 120g chargrilled eggplantaubergineX
- ½ cup semi-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 40g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
1 Cook the pasta following directions on the back of the packet (usually 10 minutes). When cooked, toss with pesto to coat well. Add the eggplant, both types of tomatoes and spinach leaves. Sprinkle with feta and serve.
To make this dish gluten-free, you can use pasta made from lentils or chickpeas.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9.2g
–Saturated fat 2.2g
Dietary fibre 6.8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information