Grilled corn with pesto and parmesan
Time to make: 30 mins , plus 1 hr soaking
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 4 corn sweetcornXcobs, husks attached
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons shaved or finely grated parmesan
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 6g
- Peel back corn husks without detaching. Remove and discard silks. Pull husks back over to cover corn. Twist ends to secure. In a large bowl, place corn and cover with water. Soak for 1 hour and drain.
- Preheat a barbecue chargrill hotplate to medium-high. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine pesto with 1 1/2 tablespoons of water.
- Cook corn on the hotplate, turning, for 20 minutes, or until tender. Peel back husks from corn. Drizzle with pesto and sprinkle with parmesan. Serve.
Make it gluten free: Check pesto is gluten free.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us