Grilled corn with pesto and parmesan
- 4 corn sweetcornXcobs, husks attached
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons shaved or finely grated parmesan
- Peel back corn husks without detaching. Remove and discard silks. Pull husks back over to cover corn. Twist ends to secure. In a large bowl, place corn and cover with water. Soak for 1 hour and drain.
- Preheat a barbecue chargrill hotplate to medium-high. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine pesto with 1 1/2 tablespoons of water.
- Cook corn on the hotplate, turning, for 20 minutes, or until tender. Peel back husks from corn. Drizzle with pesto and sprinkle with parmesan. Serve.
Make it gluten free: Check pesto is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like