Grilled corn with pesto and parmesan
(at time of publication)
- 4 corn sweetcornXcobs, husks attached
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons shaved or finely grated parmesan
- Peel back corn husks without detaching. Remove and discard silks. Pull husks back over to cover corn. Twist ends to secure. In a large bowl, place corn and cover with water. Soak for 1 hour and drain.
- Preheat a barbecue chargrill hotplate to medium-high. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine pesto with 1 1/2 tablespoons of water.
- Cook corn on the hotplate, turning, for 20 minutes, or until tender. Peel back husks from corn. Drizzle with pesto and sprinkle with parmesan. Serve.
Make it gluten free: Check pesto is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.