Lamb lentil saladReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 portion Basic spicy lamb mix (see tip)
- 1 portion Basic lentil mix (see tip)
- 1 portion Basic chargrilled vegetable salad (see tip)
- spray oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ bulb roasted garlic (see tip), broken in cloves
- ½ cup fresh mint
- ⅓ cup low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
1 Remove lamb, lentil and chargrilled veg salad mix from freezer the night before. Heat a non-stick pan with oil spray for a few minutes. Add lamb and cook until evenly browned. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
2 Place lentil and chargrilled vegetable salad mix in a bowl with cherry tomatoes and garlic. Mix dressing ingredients together and add to salad. Toss.
3 Slice lamb and serve on lentil salad. Serve with fresh chopped herbs if you prefer.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free ground spices in Basic spicy lamb mix.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information