Sweet and spicy fish stir-fry
- 1 large bunch gai lan (Chinese broccoli), rinsed, drained
- 600g white fish fillets, cut into thin strips
- 3cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 125g punnet baby corn, halved lengthwise
- 180g bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- fresh red chilli, sliced, to serve
- 450 pouch microwavable basmati rice, to serve
1 Remove gai lan stems and cut in half lengthwise. Slice leaves into thirds.
2 Lightly spray a large wok or frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Add fish and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add ginger, corn and gai lan stalks and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add gai lan leaves and one tablespoon water and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
3 Add bean sprouts and kecap manis. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until ingredients are evenly coated. Garnish with chilli and serve with basmati rice.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10.1g
–Saturated fat 2.1g
Dietary fibre 6.6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like