Light summer crumble
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- cooking oil spray
- 4 peaches (about 150g each), stonepitXd and quartered
- 1 chip strawberries, halved (quartered if large) (or use frozen berries)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon castor sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons, finely chopped mint leaves
- Fresh 'n Fruity Lite Vanilla Dream yoghurt to serve
Total fat 4.9g
Saturated fat 0.4g
Dietary fibre 3.7g
1 Spray a 20x30x5cm baking dish (or any baking dish that fits the fruit in a single layer) with oil and place peaches and strawberries in the dish. Drizzle fruit with vanilla essence then sprinkle with sugar.
2 Place under a preheated grill for about 4-6 minutes, until fruit is coloured and syrup is bubbling. Sprinkle hazelnuts and mint over the top and serve with yoghurt.
3 This recipe will also work well with nectarines, plums and raspberries.
This light crumble is a great way to get kids to eat more fruit. If you like, grill fruit in individual dishes and serve topped with yoghurt.