Light summer crumble
(at time of publication)
- cooking spray oil
- 4 peaches (about 150g each), stonepitXd and quartered
- 1 chip strawberries, halved (quartered if large) (or use frozen berries)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon castor sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons, finely chopped mint leaves
- Low-fat vanilla yoghurt to serve
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Spray a 20x30x5cm baking dish (or any baking dish that fits the fruit in a single layer) with oil and place peaches and strawberries in the dish. Drizzle fruit with vanilla essence then sprinkle with sugar.
2 Place under a preheated grill for about 4-6 minutes, until fruit is coloured and syrup is bubbling. Sprinkle hazelnuts and mint over the top and serve with yoghurt.
If you like, grill fruit in individual dishes and serve topped with low-fat yoghurt. This recipe will also work well with nectarines, plums and raspberries.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4.9g
–Saturated fat 0.4g
Dietary fibre 3.7g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.