Mango and macadamia salad
(at time of publication)
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut in long ribbons with a vege peeler
- 1 large mango, flesh removed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted macadamia nuts
1 Place salad greens, cucumber and mango in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine.
2 To make dressing, place dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper and whisk to combine then set aside.
3 Transfer salad to a serving bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently again to combine. Sprinkle with macadamias to serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
Serve salad with barbecued chicken and a corn cob.
Make it gluten free: Check cranberry sauce and mustard are gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us