Mango and macadamia salad
(at time of publication)
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut in long ribbons with a vege peeler
- 1 large mango, flesh removed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted macadamia nuts
1 Place salad greens, cucumber and mango in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine.
2 To make dressing, place dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper and whisk to combine then set aside.
3 Transfer salad to a serving bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss gently again to combine. Sprinkle with macadamias to serve.
Serve salad with barbecued chicken and a corn cob.
Make it gluten free: Check cranberry sauce and mustard are gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.