Mango, banana and ginger ice
(at time of publication)
- 400g ripe mango flesh, partially frozen
- juice of 1 lime
- 250g low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 ripe bananas, chopped and partially frozen
- 25g rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger or ½ teaspoon dried ginger
- fresh mint and ground ginger, to serve
1 Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Spoon into plastic cupcake containers or a loaf tin. Freeze until solid.
2 Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with a sprinkling of ground ginger and fresh mint sprigs.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
saturated fat N/S
Dietary fibre 2g
You can make this ice cream with frozen mango flesh too.
If you’re not using frozen fruit, use the freshest possible.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us