Melon skewers with berry swirl yoghurt
(at time of publication)
- ½ rockmelon, peeled, deseeded, cut in 2.5cm cubes
- ½ honeydew melon, peeled, deseeded, cut in 2.5cm cubes
- ¼ small watermelon, deseeded, flesh cut in 2.5cm cubes
- 8 wooden skewers
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 250ml low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons liquid honey
1 Thread pieces of each melon fruit alternately onto each wooden skewer.
2 Place raspberries in a bowl. Crush with a fork. Place yoghurt in a serving bowl and fold in raspberries. Drizzle with honey.
3 To serve, place skewers and bowl of raspberry yoghurt on a platter.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free yoghurt.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.