Melon skewers with berry swirl yoghurt
- ½ rockmelon, peeled, deseeded, cut in 2.5cm cubes
- ½ honeydew melon, peeled, deseeded, cut in 2.5cm cubes
- ¼ small watermelon, deseeded, flesh cut in 2.5cm cubes
- 8 wooden skewers
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 250ml low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons liquid honey
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Thread pieces of each melon fruit alternately onto each wooden skewer.
2 Place raspberries in a bowl. Crush with a fork. Place yoghurt in a serving bowl and fold in raspberries. Drizzle with honey.
3 To serve, place skewers and bowl of raspberry yoghurt on a platter.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free yoghurt.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 4g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.