Niçoise salad stack
- ⅓ cup green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 110g can no-drain tuna in olive oil
- 4 small slices wholegrain bread, toasted if you like
- 1 baby gem lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 8 pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
1 Blanch the beans in a pan of boiling water for 2 min, then rinse under cold water and drain well. Combine the mustard and tuna in a small bowl.
2 Put 2 slices bread or toast on each plate. Pile on the lettuce, tomato, tuna mix, beans and olives, then top with the eggs and a grind of black pepper to serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 2.7g
Dietary fibre 7.8g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.