Niçoise salad stack
- ⅓ cup green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 110g can no-drain tuna in olive oil
- 4 small slices wholegrain bread, toasted if you like
- 1 baby gem lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 8 pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
1 Blanch the beans in a pan of boiling water for 2 min, then rinse under cold water and drain well. Combine the mustard and tuna in a small bowl.
2 Put 2 slices bread or toast on each plate. Pile on the lettuce, tomato, tuna mix, beans and olives, then top with the eggs and a grind of black pepper to serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 2.7g
Dietary fibre 7.8g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like