(at time of publication)
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled, chopped
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 ½ cups trim milk
- ½ cup low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- ½ cup ice cubes
1 Blend all ingredients in a large food processor until mixture is thick, smooth and creamy.
2 Divide smoothie between 2 glasses. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 4g
- Cows’ milk, calcium-fortified soy, rice milk or almond milk all work well in this recipe.
- Make it gluten free: Check yoghurt is gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us