Salmon kimchi tacos
Time to make: 10 mins
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 flour tortillas (I used Farrah’s)
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup small broccoli florets
- 2 spears asparagus, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon kimchi (optional, or use chutney or chilli sauce of your choice)
- 50g wood-roasted salmon (I used Regal, or use 1 small can tinned salmon)
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Warm tortillas as per packet instructions.
2 Combine rocket, carrot, broccoli and asparagus and mix together with kimchi.
3 Distribute salad and salmon between tacos, roll and enjoy.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us