Spring chicken with tahini-dressed salad
(at time of publication)
- 4 (100g) baby potatoes
- 2-3 sprigs mint
- spray oil
- 140g skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small apple, grated
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 (50g) beetrootbeetsX from a can, chopped or ⅓ cup grated raw beetrootbeetsX
- 1 tablespoon sultanasgolden raisinsX
- 2 teaspoons pistachio nuts, chopped or crushed
1 Place potatoes on to boil with 1 mint sprig. Mix salad ingredients together with remaining mint. Season with pepper.
2 Heat a non-stick pan with oil spray. Once hot add chicken. Cook for 3-4 minutes, turning once, or until evenly golden and cooked through. Set aside to rest for a few minutes.
3 Drain potatoes. Serve chicken, sliced on the salad with potatoes.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 24g
–Saturated fat 5g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.