Stir-fried beef with mushrooms, peas and broccolini
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- oil spray
- 500g lean rump steak, trimmed, sliced into thin strips
- 250g button mushrooms, halved
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut in thin matchsticks
- 3 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 6 shallots, cut in 5cm batons
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, cut in long florets
- fresh coriandercilantroX, to garnish
- 2 cups steamed basmati rice, to serve
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Combine sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and lime juice in a small bowl with 1/4 cup hot water. Set aside. Spray a large non-stick wok with oil and set over a high heat. Add steak strips to wok in 2 batches and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until browned. Remove beef strips from wok and set aside.
2 Spray wok with oil again. Add button mushrooms to wok with ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until golden. Add shallots, peas and broccolini to wok with 2 tablespoons water. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are just cooked.
3 Add reserved sauces and beef to wok. Stir-fry to heat through. Divide rice among plates and top with stir-fried beef and vegetables. Garnish with coriander and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free soy sauce. Check sweet chilli sauce is gluten free.