Summer vege pasta with tunaReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 400g fresh spaghetti
- 2 x 180g cans tuna in spring water, drained, broken in chunks
- 1 portion Basic chargrilled vegetable salad (see tip)
- 1 portion Basic lentil mix (see tip)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 cups rocketarugulaX
- 30g fresh parmesan cheese, shaved
1 Cook spaghetti in lightly salted water then drain, keeping a few tablespoons of cooking water in pan. Return to pan.
2 Add remaining ingredients. Toss well to coat. Serve with freshly ground black pepper and parmesan shavings.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free spaghetti.
This recipe is part of our Cook once, meals for a week feature… all it takes is one Sunday afternoon cooking session to have dinner sorted for the week ahead!
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 9g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information