Warm miso roasted tofu and pumpkin bliss bowl
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free miso paste
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free, reduced-salt tamari
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 750g pumpkin, skin on, cut into 2cm cubes
- 450g firm tofu, drained, cut into 2cm cubes
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups steamed quinoa, to serve
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted unsalted cashews, to serve
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2 Combine the miso paste, mirin, tamari and the ginger in a small bowl. Place pumpkin and tofu in a large bowl, add half the miso mixture and toss to combine.
3 Spread the pumpkin and tofu evenly over prepared tray. Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time, or until the tofu is crisp.
4 Meanwhile, microwave, steam, or boil the peas and beans for 3 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
5 Add lemon juice to remaining miso mixture. Divide the steamed quinoa, the steamed vegetables, pumpkin and tofu between four serving bowls. Serve drizzled with remaining miso dressing, and sprinkle with cashews.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13.9g
–Saturated fat 1.7g
Dietary fibre 12.9g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.