Tofu and egg noodle soup
(at time of publication)
- 2 teaspoons salt-reduced vegetable stock powder
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1.5L boiling water
- 440g fresh egg noodles
- 200g Chinese marinated tofu
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, trimmed, leaves separated
1 Place stock powder, ginger and soy sauce in a large saucepan with boiling water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, put noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 2 minutes.
3 Add tofu and bok choy to broth. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, or until bok choy is bright green. Remove from heat.
4 Drain noodles and divide among 4 serving bowls. Ladle broth over noodles. Serve with sliced chilli and spring onions.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 5g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 5g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.