Tomato hummus pinwheel wraps
- Tomato hummus
- 1 can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, rinsed and drained
- ¹/³ cup sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon harissa
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 flavoured wraps (we used Woolworths Roast capsicum wraps)
- ½ cup grated carrot
- ¼ cup sweet corn
- ¼ cup sultanasgolden raisinsX
- ¹/³ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup cashew nuts
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, to serve
- 1 telegraph cucumber, cut into sticks, to serve
- 10 radishes, to serve
1 Blitz all the hummus ingredients together until smooth, adding ¼ cup water to make more of a runny consistency. Adjust seasonings.
2 Spread hummus over the wraps. Sprinkle over the carrot, corn, sultanas, seeds and nuts.
3 Roll up the wraps like a pinwheel and secure with a skewer. If taking as a travel meal, pack in a sealed lunch box in a chilly bag. Place the tomatoes, cucumber sticks and radish in a separate container.
4 To serve, cut the waps into slices and serve with the veges.
Make it gluten free. Use gluten-free wraps and check tahini and harissa are gluten free
The hummus can be made the day before and kept in the fridge until used to make the pinwheels.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 50g
–Saturated fat 27g
Dietary fibre 13g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.