Tropical fruit saladReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, sliced
- 1 mango, peeled, sliced
- 1 pawpawpapayaX, peeled, sliced
- 2 cups strawberries, cored, halved
- 1 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons castor sugar
1 Arrange fruit on serving platter.
2 Use a mortar and pestle to beat mint and sugar until combined.
3 Sprinkle mint sugar over fruit and serve immediately.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 1g
saturated fat N/S
Dietary fibre 4g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information