Tuna and avocado tacos
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 small corn sweetcornXtortillas
- ¼ avocado
- 95g canned chilli-flavoured tuna
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- lime wedge
- 20g shredded mozzarella or Oaxaca cheese, to garnish
- hot sauce, to garnish
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw (dressing omitted), to serve
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
1 Warm tacos in a pan following packet instructions.
2 Spread with avocado, top with tuna and tomatoes and squeeze lime juice over. Garnish with cheese and hot sauce and serve with slaw.
Make it gluten free: Check tortillas, tuna and hot sauce are gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us