Tuna and vegetable lasagne
(at time of publication)
- 200g gluten-free lasagne sheets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 300g mushrooms, cut in chunks
- 200g broccoli, cut in small florets
- 400g can chopped tomatoes*
- ¼ cup water
- 50g baby spinach
- 425g can tuna in spring water, drained, broken in chunks
- 250g reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- *NOTE: Ingredients with an asterisk (*) indicate that although this ingredient is usually gluten-free, it's wise to check the label to be sure as product ingredients can vary and formulations can change.
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Cook onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, broccoli, tomatoes and water. Cook for 5 minutes until sauce thickens.
2 Lay one-third of the pasta over the base of a greased 2-litre ovenproof dish. Top with half the tomato mix, spinach and tuna. Top with another third of pasta and the remaining vegetables. Top with remaining pasta, ricotta and cheese.
3 Bake for 30 minutes or until golden on top.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 18g
–Saturated fat 9g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us