Warm spiced cauliflower saladReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 1 head cauliflower ( 1kg ), chopped in florets
- 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX, drained, rinsed
- spray oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups chopped silver beet leaves, stalks discarded
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- black pepper, to taste
- 75g crumbled goats’ feta cheese
1 Preheat oven to 200°C. Place cauliflower and chickpeas on an oven tray, spray with oil and sprinkle with cumin, tossing to coat. Roast for 20-30 minutes until cauliflower is browned and tender, with some crispy dark brown edges.
2 Blanch or microwave silver beet for 1-2 minutes until tender.
3 Combine cauliflower, chickpeas, silver beet and olive oil in a large bowl. Mix well. Season with pepper. Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle over goats’ cheese.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 10g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information