Berry hazelnut tarts
- 1 ½ cups flour, plus 1 extra tablespoon, for rolling
- ⅓ cup ground hazelnuts
- 150g reduced-fat spread
- 150g low-fat plain unsweetened yoghurt
- 200g very low-fat soft cheese (we used Philadelphia Extra Light)
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sugar cherry or strawberry jamjellyX
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 25g grated dark chocolate
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Place flour and hazelnuts in a bowl. Rub in spread until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add enough water to make a soft dough. Roll out dough on a lightly floured board and use a 3.5-4cm cutter to make pastry cases to line a greased mini-muffin tin.
2 Prick the base of each case with a fork and cook for 10-15 minutes until lightly golden.
3 Mix filling ingredients together. Divide among cases, top with fruit then sprinkle with chocolate.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 1g
Fill these tarts up to 3 hours before serving. Pastry can be made the day before.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us