Blackcurrant berry ices
- 1 cup frozen blackcurrants
- 300g low-fat berry yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons icingfrostingX sugar
- 150g vanilla fromage frais (optional)
- 250g strawberries, sliced
1 Place blackcurrants in a bowl. Purée until smooth. Stir in half the yoghurt with icing sugar.
2 Half-fill 6 ice lolly blocks with purée and freeze for 1 hour.
3 Add a spoonful of fromage frais (if using) to each lolly and freeze for a further 30 minutes.
4 Purée strawberries. Mix with remaining yoghurt. Insert sticks in lolly blocks.Pour strawberry purée over vanilla and freeze for 1 hour.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
total fat N/S
saturated fat N/S
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.