Broccoli, rocket and blue cheese soup
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- oil spray
- 1 small potato, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup rocketarugulaX
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- black pepper
- 1 slice grainy toast
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
- Spray a pot with oil and set over a medium heat. Add potato, broccoli and spring onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until potato is tender. Add rocket and stir until wilted.
- Using a stick blender, blend soup until creamy and smooth. Add blue cheese and stir to melt.
- Serve soup in a bowl, seasoned with pepper and toast on the side.
Make it gluten free: Check stock is gluten free and use gluten-free bread.
NOTE: If you have a nut allergy and are using packaged goods in recipes, please check the allergen warning on the packet regarding nuts.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)