Chicken and asparagus individual pizzasReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- 8 freezer-friendly pizza bases, defrosted if frozen
- 1 quantity pizza sauce, defrosted if frozen
- 150g poached chicken breast meat, shredded
- 2 cups asparagus sliced in 5cm pieces
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 cups grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 100g baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- cracked black pepper, to taste
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Divide pizza sauce, chicken, asparagus, mushrooms, onion and cheese between bases.
2 Cook pizzas for 10—12 minutes until bases are crispy and cheese has melted. Top with spinach and pepper and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free flour (in bases) and check stock (in sauce) is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information