Chicken and asparagus individual pizzas
- 8 freezer-friendly pizza bases, defrosted if frozen
- 1 quantity pizza sauce, defrosted if frozen
- 150g poached chicken breast meat, shredded
- 2 cups asparagus sliced in 5cm pieces
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 cups grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 100g baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- cracked black pepper, to taste
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Divide pizza sauce, chicken, asparagus, mushrooms, onion and cheese between bases.
2 Cook pizzas for 10—12 minutes until bases are crispy and cheese has melted. Top with spinach and pepper and serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free flour (in bases) and check stock (in sauce) is gluten free.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us