Chicken and asparagus individual pizzas
- 8 freezer-friendly pizza bases, defrosted if frozen
- 1 quantity pizza sauce, defrosted if frozen
- 150g poached chicken breast meat, shredded
- 2 cups asparagus sliced in 5cm pieces
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 cups grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 100g baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- cracked black pepper, to taste
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Preheat oven to 220°C. Divide pizza sauce, chicken, asparagus, mushrooms, onion and cheese between bases.
2 Cook pizzas for 10—12 minutes until bases are crispy and cheese has melted. Top with spinach and pepper and serve.
Make it gluten free: Use gluten-free flour (in bases) and check stock (in sauce) is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 13g
–Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fibre 6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.