Chilli prawn noodles with coconut dressing
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 large handful dried noodles
- 280ml can low-fat coconut milk (I used Jeeny's)
- 1/2 cup trim milk
- juice of 1 lime
- hot 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons fish sauce (optional)
- 2 cups cooked prawns, peeled
- 1 large handful bean sprouts
- 1 large handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 small handful fresh coriandercilantroX, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
Total fat 11.9g
Saturated fat 8.2g
Dietary fibre 1.3g
1 Put the noodles into a pan or heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, put the coconut milk, milk, lime juice, chilli sauce and fish sauce into a separate large bowl. Mix well.
3 Add the prawns, bean sprouts, spinach and coriander. Drain the noodles and toss through the coconut milk mixture. Scatter over the peanuts and serve immediately.
This dish is best served as it comes; slightly warm from the heat from the noodles.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us