Chilli prawn noodles with coconut dressing
- 1 large handful dried noodles
- 280ml can low-fat coconut milk (I used Jeeny’s)
- ½ cup skim milk
- juice of 1 lime
- hot 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons fish sauce (optional)
- 2 cups cooked prawns, peeled
- 1 large handful bean sprouts
- 1 large handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 small handful fresh coriandercilantroX, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Put the noodles into a pan or heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, put the coconut milk, milk, lime juice, chilli sauce and fish sauce into a separate large bowl. Mix well.
3 Add the prawns, bean sprouts, spinach and coriander. Drain the noodles and toss through the coconut milk mixture. Scatter over the peanuts and serve immediately.
This dish is best served as it comes; slightly warm from the heat from the noodles.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11.9g
–Saturated fat 8.2g
Dietary fibre 1.3g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.