Cool cucumber and corn salsa
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 1/2 cup cucumber, deseeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 handful basil, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
No nutrition information available for this recipe.
This tasty salsa is the perfect partner to wholegrain crackers and cheese, chicken, pasta and summer salads.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us