Courgette and sage frittatas with quinoa radish salad
Time to make: 45 mins
( Hands-on time: 30 mins )
(at time of publication)
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- oil spray
- 2 cups baby potatoes, cooked, thinly sliced
- 1 courgette, grated
- 6 eggs, beaten, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- Side salad
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 x 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX in spring water, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 4 cups mesclun salad mix
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons light honey mustard salad dressing
Total fat 16g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Heat oven to 180°C. Spray a 12-hole muffin tray with oil and line with non-stick baking paper squares or muffin cases.
2 Layer each muffin hole with potatoes and courgette, pour egg mixture over and top with a sage leaf.
3 Bake in oven for 8-12 minutes until egg has set and frittatas are lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
4 Combine salad ingredients in a bowl. Serve 3 frittatas per person with salad on the side.
Make it gluten free: Check dressing is gluten free.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us