Courgette and sage frittatas with quinoa radish saladReviewed by our expert panel
(at time of publication)
- spray oil
- 2 cups baby potatoes, cooked, thinly sliced
- 1 courgette, grated
- 6 eggs, beaten, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- Side salad
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ½ x 400g can chickpeagarbanzoXsgarbanzosX in spring water, drained, rinsed
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 4 cups mesclun salad mix
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons light honey mustard salad dressing
1 Heat oven to 180°C. Spray a 12-hole muffin tray with oil and line with non-stick baking paper squares or muffin cases.
2 Layer each muffin hole with potatoes and courgette, pour egg mixture over and top with a sage leaf.
3 Bake in oven for 8-12 minutes until egg has set and frittatas are lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
4 Combine salad ingredients in a bowl. Serve 3 frittatas per person with salad on the side.
Make it gluten free: Check dressing is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 16g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information