Cranberry orange relish
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 cup (145g) dried cranberries
- zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons castor sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
Total fat 0g
Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fibre 1g
1 Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan with 3/4 cup of water and set over a medium heat. Simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for 10-12 minutes, or until cranberries are soft and sauce is syrupy.
Serve warm or at room temperature alongside Turkey roulade with quinoa, cranberry and pumpkin seed stuffing.
- Relish can be made ahead and will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- You can also freeze this relish.