Grilled fish with rice, quinoa and orange salad
(at time of publication)
- 4 x 150g boneless firm white fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 x 250g pouches microwavable brown rice and quinoa
- 2 oranges, peeled
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, plus extra, to garnish
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
1 Sprinkle fish with paprika. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish, turning once, for 2 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
2 Meanwhile, cook brown rice and quinoa according to packet instructions. Transfer to a large salad bowl. Segment oranges carefully over the grains to catch any juice.
3 Boil or steam broccoli florets for 2–3 minutes, or until just tender. Add mint leaves, cucumber and spinach to rice and orange segments, and toss to combine.
4 Serve the fish with rice salad, extra mint and broccoli.
Make it gluten free: Check paprika is gluten free.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 9g
–Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 10g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.