Overnight espresso oats
- ½ cup traditional rolled oatsoatmeal uncookedX
- ²⁄³ cup milk, plus extra to thin
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons prepared coffee, plus extra to serve
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- ½ teaspoon black and white chia seeds
1 Place oats, milk, maple syrup and coffee in a bowl, stirring to combine. Cover and chill in fridge overnight.
2 Add extra milk to loosen mixture, if required. Transfer mixture to a serving glass, then sprinkle over coconut, cacao and chia seeds.
3 Serve drizzled with extra coffee.
Double or triple the quantities in step 1, then store in batches in the fridge, ready to enjoy for breakfast a couple of mornings in a row.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 11.6g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 5.1g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.