Herb-crusted fish with broccolini and beans
(at time of publication)
- 8 new potatoes (650g)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, rinsed, finely chopped
- 4 x 150g firm white fish fillets
- oil spray
- 1 bunch broccolini or 2 cups broccoli, trimmed, cut in long florets
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 150g butter beans, trimmed
- 1 lemon, zest and 1 tablespoon juice
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
1 Preheat oven to 160°C. Steam or microwave potatoes until tender. Combine herbs and capers in a shallow bowl. Press both sides of fish fillets into herb mixture.
2 Spray a large frying pan with oil and place over a high heat. Add fish and cook for 1–2 minutes each side until golden. Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for 5 minutes until cooked through.
3 Meanwhile, steam or microwave broccolini and beans until tender-crisp, adding lemon zest in the last 30 seconds of cooking. Drain well if needed and transfer to a bowl. Add lemon juice, almonds and oil. Toss to combine. Serve fish with steamed potatoes and vegetables.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fibre 7g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us