Crunchy Asian noodle salad
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1½ tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 2 large carrots, spiralised into ‘spaghetti’
- ¼ small white cabbage, shredded
- 200g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh herbs (mint and coriandercilantroX)
- 100g packet fried noodles
Log In or Sign Up to save this recipe to your shopping list.
1 Place lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar in a small bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2 Place carrot, cabbage, snow peas, capsicum, spring onions, fresh herbs and noodles in a large bowl, mixing to combine. Pour over dressing, tossing to combine. Serve immediately.
To make carrot ‘spaghetti’ without a spiraliser, use a vegetable peeler to peel carrots into ribbons, then thinly slice.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6.3g
–Saturated fat 1.3g
Dietary fibre 6.6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.
Sign up to receive the latest dietitian-approved recipes and expert advice!
More recipes you may like
RELATED ADVICE LATEST ADVICE
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.