Crunchy Asian noodle salad
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1½ tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugarlight brown cane sugarX
- 2 large carrots, spiralised into ‘spaghetti’
- ¼ small white cabbage, shredded
- 200g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh herbs (mint and coriandercilantroX)
- 100g packet fried noodles
1 Place lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar in a small bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2 Place carrot, cabbage, snow peas, capsicum, spring onions, fresh herbs and noodles in a large bowl, mixing to combine. Pour over dressing, tossing to combine. Serve immediately.
To make carrot ‘spaghetti’ without a spiraliser, use a vegetable peeler to peel carrots into ribbons, then thinly slice.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 6.3g
–Saturated fat 1.3g
Dietary fibre 6.6g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.