Hoisin pork stir-fry with quick rice
Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 400g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 large bunch broccoli, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 x 250g packets 90-second brown rice (I used SunRice)
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fibre 7g
1 Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok over a high heat. Stir-fry pork in batches for 2 minutes until cooked through. Set to one side. Add remaining oil and stir-fry snow peas for 1-2 minutes.
2 Return pork to pan with broccoli, garlic, hoisin sauce and soy sauce. Stir-fry for a further 2-3 minutes until broccoli is tender.
3 Meanwhile, cook rice following packet instructions. Lightly stir rice into pork and serve.
You can vary the vegetables you use in this recipe. Spring onions work well, as does broccolini.