(at time of publication)
- 2 eggs
- pinch salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- spray oil
- handful chopped spinach (optional)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan (optional)
- 1 tomato, chopped (optional)
- fresh Italian parsley or chives, chopped to garnish (optional)
1 Preheat oven grill to high.in a small bowl, place eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
2 Spray a small frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Pour eggs into hot pan.
3 Leave egg to firm up, without touching it, for 1 minute. Add any of the next optional ingredients to omelette, if using. Place pan under hot grill to cook top of the omelette. Grill until slightly firm to the touch and golden (about 2 minutes, but keep an eye on it).
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 15g
–Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 2g
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.