Nutrition Info.(per serve)
- 2 eggs
- pinch salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon trim milk
- spray oil
- handful chopped spinach (optional)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan (optional)
- 1 tomato, chopped (optional)
- fresh Italian parsley or chives, chopped to garnish (optional)
Total fat 15g
Saturated fat 4g
Dietary fibre 2g
1 Preheat oven grill to high.in a small bowl, place eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
2 Spray a small frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Pour eggs into hot pan.
3 Leave egg to firm up, without touching it, for 1 minute. Add any of the next optional ingredients to omelette, if using. Place pan under hot grill to cook top of the omelette. Grill until slightly firm to the touch and golden (about 2 minutes, but keep an eye on it).
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)