- 3 fresh lasagne sheets (we used Latina Fresh)
- oil spray
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 cup (200g) frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 cup grated courgette
- 2 cups reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 400g can creamed corn
- ⅓ cup grated mozzarella
1 Preheat the oven to 180°C. Boil lasagne sheets until soft (about 5 minutes), drain and rinse with cold water. Cut into 12 equal squares. Spray a large muffin tray with oil.
2 Press each lasagne square into a muffin cup (the edges will stick out). Drop a teaspoon of tomato paste into each.
3 Combine oregano, spinach, courgette, ricotta and eggs. Mix in the creamed corn. Share the mixture evenly among the muffin cups. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
4 Bake for 10 minutes until heated through. The lasagne edges will become crisp and light brown and the filling firm to touch. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the tins. Serve with a garden salad.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 17g
–Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fibre 10g
- Try adding a tablespoon of grated parmesan to the ricotta.
- Swap courgette for grated carrot or frozen peas.
- Serve cups with salad to boost your vegetable intake.
- Don’t leave out the eggs – they bind the ingredients together.
© Healthy Life media Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Get the latest recipes, health news, expert nutrition tips & more…
Your privacy is important to us