Peach and banana mess
(at time of publication)
- 2 small firm bananas, sliced
- 400g can peaches in natural juice, drained
- ⅓ cup frozen blackcurrants, defrosted
- 4 small meringue shells, crushed
- 1 quantity vanilla custard, heated
- 1 cup low-fat plain yoghurt
1 Place fruit in a large bowl and mix through crushed meringues.
2 Mix custard and yoghurt together and then stir roughly through fruit and meringue. Spoon into glasses. Chill then serve.
Nutrition Info (per serve)
Total fat 2g
–Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fibre 1g
© Healthy Food Guide All rights reserved. Reproduction without written permission prohibited.
Sign up for the newsletter
Delicious recipes and expert health advice you can trust, delivered to your inbox.